When you choose FTJ Solutions for insurance administration, you benefit in many ways, including:
- Peace of Mind – You can rely on FTJ Solutions to deliver timely, accurate billings and policyholder communications, as well as prompt financial reporting and reconciliation. And when your customers call, you can be confident they’ll receive courteous, professional service.
- Financial Relief – If you currently administer business in-house or with another administrator, you’ll be surprised how efficient it is to outsource to FTJ Solutions. With our state-of-the-art technologies and economies-of-scale working to your advantage, you’re more than likely to save money.
- Fewer Distractions – Free your organization from the day-to-day commotion of insurance administration. Focus instead on developing and delivering excellent products and services to your clients. Let FTJ Solutions take care of the nuts and bolts.
- Growth Opportunities – Let FTJ Solutions help you launch new programs or grow existing ones. We welcome startups, niche programs, large and small blocks, both open and closed.
- Expert Backup – FTJ Solutions has the experience and ingenuity to solve most any administration problem. If we haven’t seen it before — and that’s unlikely — we have the know-how to make sure it’s never a problem for you again.
- A Trusted Partner – These days, a solid partner can be hard to find. FTJ Solutions has been meeting its commitments every day for more than 60 years.
FTJ Solutions currently serves more than 300,000 insureds, accounting for more than $100 million in annual premium. We work closely with dozens of insurance carriers, including New York Life, Anthem, Voya, Chubb, Blue Cross Blue Shield, American General, Travelers, Meadowbrook, Fidelity Security Life, Transamerica and more. FTJ Solutions provides a depth of services for a breath of products that few administrators can match!
Depth of Services
Appointments Premium ReconciliationPremium Remittance Policy Issue Transmit Eligibility Billing Commissions Claims Reinsurance Reporting Underwriting Financial Reporting New Business Customer Service Online Applications WebPortals
Breadth of Products
Prescription Drug Self-Funded Vision Professional Liability Indexed Annuities Term Life AD&D Disability Errors & Omissions Fixed Annuities Cyber Liability Medical Whole Life Business Overhead 403b/457 Compliance Medical Gap Cancer Dental Variable Annuities
Let us put our experience and proven track record to work for you.